Yalu is the one and only Jailbreak solution available for iOS 10 Jailbreak and above versions. The developer of Yalu Jailbreak is the world famous iOS hac*ker Luca Todesco. He developed this Yalu jailbreak based on Ian Beer’s Project Zero exploit. When using Yalu we should have to know the supporting iOS devices and also firmware versions. Keep in mind that this Jailbreak is Semi-Untethered, it means after a reboot you have to jailbreak again. And Yalu is the only method that available to Cydia download on iOS 10.2.1 and iOS 10.3. Below you can see all the download links of Yalu Jailbreak.
Download Yalu Jailbreak
Cydia Impactor Download
Yalu iOS 10 – 10.1.1 (mach_portal)
Yalu iOS 10.2 (Yalu102)
Pre requisites for Yalu Jailbreak
Complete below requirements before the Yalu Jailbreak to avoid unnecessary errors.
- First check your device is compatible with Mach_portal ( Yalu 10.1) and Yalu102 (Yalu 10.2) before the jailbreak.
- Check whether your computer running latest version of iTunes, otherwise update it to the latest version.
- For the safety of data, have a backup of all of your data using iTunes or iCloud.
- Disable passcode and Touch ID, enable it after the Jailbreak.
- And also disable Find my iPhone.
Yalu Compatible devices
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S plus
- iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4
- iPad Air 2, iPad pro
- iPod Touch 6G
Follow below links to jailbreak iOS 10, 10.1.1, 10.2, 10.2.1 with Yalu
- Yalu iOS 10.1 – 10.1.1 [Full Tutorial]
- Yalu iOS 10.2 – 10.2.1 [Full Tutorial]